Conqa Pty Ltd (ACN 619 956 964), trading as Conqa, (we, us, our) regards privacy as an important part of our relationship with users of our products and services. Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information, and what choices you have with respect to that personal information.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
We collect and hold two categories of personal information in connection with our products and services
- Customer Information is personal information about a customer, potential customer or their personnel that a customer or potential customer provides to us, or authorises us to collect: ‒ in connection with the creation or administration of a customer account ‒through any registration or subscription process relating to our services and products, or through any registration or subscription to receive information about our services and products ‒ through any registration or creation of a user account for access to the SaaS Service ‒ through any direct contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email) ‒ when a customer buys or uses our services and products. Customer Information includes names, usernames, phone numbers, email addresses and billing information associated with a customer account or any registration or subscription.
- User Data is: ‒ personal information that a customer or any end user of our SaaS Service transfers to us for processing or storage using the SaaS Service ‒ any results that a customer or any end user of the SaaS Service derives from that information through their use of the SaaS Service.
a)the section entitled ‘User Data’ only applies to User Data (and not Customer Information);and
b)the following sections only apply to Customer Information (and not User Data):
- ‘Who do we collect your personal information from’
- How we use your personal information’
- ‘Unsubscribing from marketing communications’
- ‘Disclosing your personal information’
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. Accept as otherwise provided in the Terms of Service for a customer of our SaaS Service, the change to this policy will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy
User Data is only collected through a customer or any end user of our SaaS Service transferring that data to us using the SaaS Service and otherwise through processing of that data by the SaaS Service. We will only store, access, use and disclose User Data in accordance with our Terms of Service. We use third party secure servers, including Amazon Web Services, in various overseas territories to host the SaaS Service and to store and process information entered into or collected by our SaaS Service. User Data may therefore be stored and processed outside of Australia. We require our customers to comply with applicable privacy laws in relation to their collection, use and disclosure of User Data.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect Customer Information about you from:
- you, when you provide personal information to us, including via our website, the SaaS Service and any related Service, through any registration or subscription process, through and contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available. If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services or functionality. You can stop the collection of your personal information by cancelling your account, or by ceasing to use our products and services.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g.by text or email for this purpose)
- to improve our website and the services and products that we provide to you, including by analysing how you interact with the website and our services and products
- for customers of our SaaS Service, to generate and use Analytical Data in accordance with the Terms of Service
- to undertake credit checks of you (if necessary)
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
A business that supports our services and products may be located in Australia or elsewhere. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside Australia.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse. Despite this, the security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. We use third party secure servers, including Amazon Web Services, in various overseas territories to host the SaaS Service and to store and process information entered into or collected by our SaaS Service. We also use other third party systems to run our business and communicate with individuals, including our customer relationship management, marketing automation, accounting, email and analytics systems. These systems may be located in Australia or elsewhere, including New Zealand and the US. We ensure only the minimum relevant personal information is stored in such systems. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used in relation to our products and services, including the SaaS Service and the Mobile App. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your personal information that we hold in a manner that is reasonable and practicable and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates or a person who is authorised to make a request on their behalf. In respect of a request for correction, if we are satisfied that the information is incorrect and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you believe the personal information is incorrect and requested the correction. If you want to exercise either of the above rights, you can contact us with the details in the header. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting). We will respond to your request within a reasonable period. We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information.
Last update: 14/10/2020